In compliance with article 22.2 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), and following the Spanish General Data Protection Regulations (hereinafter, “RGPD”), the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and Digital Rights (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD”), and the Spanish Data Protection Agency recommendations, the mandatory information on cookies and the purposes of cookie processing and usage on https://sales.mediaset.es/ (hereinafter, the “Web”) is hereby provided.
|CONTROLLER ID||PRODUCCIÓN Y DISTRIBUCIÓN DE CONTENIDOS AUDIOVISUALES MEDITERRÁNEO, S. L. U.
Spanish Fiscal ID No.: B-84543586
|ADDRESS||Ctra. Fuencarral a Alcobendas, 4
28049 Madrid SPAIN
PRODUCCIÓN Y DISTRIBUCIÓN DE CONTENIDOS AUDIOVISUALES MEDITERRÁNEO, S. L. U. (hereinafter, “MEDITERRÁNEO AUDIOVISUAL”) has appointed a Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “the DPO”) whom you may contact on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The Website cookies are installed on your device only to digitally communicate with you, and, as strictly necessary, to provide Website services expressly requested by you. These are strictly technical cookies, so your consent is not required to install them.
Please be informed that in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection or data processing restrictions in the terms set out in data protection regulations, you may contact our DPO via postal mail on the address above or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) for any claims.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files usually sent by any website visited by you to your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device used to access the website). (Hereinafter, “the Cookies”.)
Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your device, allowing the website to check your identity you and store certain data about you, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to enable and/or improve any services provided.
- Types of Cookies
Cookies differ depending on the managing entity, the period they remain active and their purpose. Please note that any single cookie may be included in several different categories.
- Depending on the entity managing the device from which cookies are sent and data are gathered and processed:
- First-party cookies: these are sent to your device from a computer or domain managed by the managing entity and providing the service requested by you. The Website cookies are first-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to your device from a computer or domain not managed by the managing entity providing the service requested by you.
- Depending on the period they remain active in your device:
- Session cookies: these are designed to gather and store data while you are browsing any given website. The Website cookies are session cookies.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies store the data on the device to be accessed and processed for a period defined by the managing entity. This period may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the processing of gathered data:
- Technical cookies allow you to browse any given website, platform or application and make use of the different features and/or services provided. The Website cookies are Technical cookies.
- Analysis cookies allow managing entities to track and analyse the behaviour of the visitors of any given website. The data gathered by this type of cookie are used to measure the activity of any given website, application or platform, and to create navigation profiles of the website, application or platform users. Improvements may be made to the website based on the analysis of gathered data regarding the use of services.
- Use and purpose of cookies on the Website
The main goal of the Website cookies is to allow digital communications with you and to provide the website services requested by you. These are strictly technical cookies.
In the light of the foregoing, and in strict compliance with applicable regulations (art. 22.2 of LSSI), technical cookies of our Website do not need your consent to be installed on your device.
Please find below a list of the cookies used in the Website:
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications and used to store and identify the user’s unique session ID, in order to manage the user’s signing in the website. This is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.||Necessary|
|s_fid||This is an Adobe Analytics cookie used to store an alternative unique user ID time stamp. The purpose of the cookie is to identify users if the standard s_vi cookie is not available due to third-party cookie restrictions.||5 years||Analytic|
|s_cc||This is set by Adobe Analytics cookie whose goal is to find out if cookies are enabled in a browser.
|s_vi||This is an Adobe analysis cookie and is used to store a visitor ID date/time stamp to uniquely identify any given visitor to the Website.||2 years||Analytic|
|uid||This cookie anonymously measures the quantity and behaviour of the Website visitors. It gathers data such as visit count, average length of Website visits, pages visited, etc., in order to better understand user preferences regarding targeted advertisements.||1 year||Advertisement|
|UIDR||This cookie is set by scorecardresearch.com and is used to track user activity across the Internet through his or her browsers, including timestamps, IP addresses, and recently visited web pages. These data are then sent to third parties for analysis and reporting to help their customers better understand user preferences.
|s_ppvl||The cookie is used to store information about the vertical percentage of the page displayed to the user.||Analytics|
|s_ppv||The cookie is used to store information about the vertical percentage of the page displayed to the user.||Analytics|
- Additional Information
Web browsers are the tools storing the Cookies. Use a Web browser to exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. MEDITERRÁNEO AUDIOVISUAL cannot guarantee rightful handling of Cookies by any and all browsers. This handling depends on the preferences and permissions set by the web browser user.
In some cases, it will be necessary to install Cookies so that the browser registers your opting out of them.
If you need further information about how your data is managed or how our cookies work, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Policy Updates